Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Nursing for NCLEX-RN® Examination, 19th Edition
Celebrating its 60th anniversary, Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Nursing for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 19th Edition is now completely reorganized and in full-color for an even better studying experience! Content is divided into units covering the core areas of medical-surgical, pediatric, maternity/women's health, and mental health nursing. Smaller chapters within the units break down information into smaller, more manageable pieces for a complete review of key content. NCLEX-RN® examination-style questions, including the newest alternate item formats, follow each unit and help you master the content and practice with critical thinking questions seen on the exam. With over 4,100 questions with rationales in the book and on the companion CD-ROM for practice in print and electronic formats, this all-inclusive review is a vital study tool for the NCLEX-RN® exam.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- More alternate item format questions than ever provide additional practice with these important critical thinking questions.
- Additional illustrations and tables help you visualize and understand essential nursing content.
- An overview of the latest NCLEX-RN® test plan highlights the latest changes and content additions to better prepare you for the exam.
- UNIQUE! A "Get Updates" link on the Companion CD provides access to the latest content and software updates.
- A clear, concise outline format presents in-depth content review from all core clinical areas in an easy-to-study design.
- Detailed rationales for both correct and incorrect answer options ensure effective and efficient test preparation.
- Three modes - study, quiz, and exam - on the companion CD provide customized practice.
- Two comprehensive exams coded by clinical area, client needs categories, and nursing process help you evaluate your strengths and weaknesses and guide your study.
By Dolores F. Saxton, RN, BSEd, MA, MPS, EdD, President, DFS Enterprises, Farmingdale, NY; Patricia M. Nugent, RN, AAS, BS, MS, EdM, EdD, Professor Emerita, Nassau Community College, Garden City, NY; President, Nugent Books, Huntington, NY; and Phyllis K. Pelikan, RN, AAS, BS, MA, Professor Emerita, Nassau Community College, Garden City, NY; President, PKP Books, Wantaugh, NY